- Open the site that you want to customize trough Site builder.
- Navigate to the top right corner, click on the -“gear” icon and select from the drop-down menu the second option "Background".
- A pop-up window will appear.
Let’s have a look at all customisation options presented on the right side. Background can be fully customised to suit your needs.
- On the left side, you will see all available pages that you can modify and Default settings option.
Note that you can either set a default background for all pages or any particular web page that you want.
- There are four different background sections available for editing - side, header, body and footer background. Click on the section that you want to modify and proceed to the next step.
- Use this box if you want one consistent color as a background. Click on the Color option and choose a desired color for your website’s background. Click "Apply" and preview the changes.
- Use this box if you want to use an image or texture as a background of your site.
Repeating texture (pattern)
If you want to use a texture, click on the Image option. Choose from listed pictures or "Upload New Picture" and then click "Select" button at the bottom. In most cases you need to select both options under the Repeat setting: Horizontally and Vertically (depends on the image dimensions). Click "Apply" and preview the changes.
If you want to use an image, click on the Image option. Choose from listed pictures or "Upload New Picture" and then click "Select" button at the bottom.
- Use this box to choose a position of your image background. Skip this step if you have a texture background.
- The secondary background allows you to add additional image or color to your primary background.
This article is not yet rated.
Login to give us feedback