Using Preview on iOS
Before altering the image, make a copy of the original file as this process is permanent.
- Open the desired image file using the Preview application.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, select Tools, then Adjust Size.
- A window should appear. On the right side of the window, click the box that states pixels and select your desired measurement.
- There should be three text fields along the left side of the window labeled Width, Height, and Resolution. Type in your desired values.
- When you're finished, select OK.
- Finally, remember to save the file before closing it.
Using MS Paint on Windows
- Open MS Paint - it’s preinstalled Windows software.
- Drag and drop your image in Paint. Or use Menu and Open to import it.
- Click on button "Resize" on home tab.
- A "Resize and Skew" modal will open.
- Click on "Maintain aspect ratio". If you don’t choose it your picture might get stretched.
- Choose Percentage or Pixels and write the desired dimensions in the fields. It’s enough to write just the horizontal dimention and vertical will be calculated based on original ratio.
- Click OK.
- Save the picture.
Alternatively you can use any of these options:
This article is not yet rated.
Login to give us feedback