- Open the site that you want to customize trough Site builder.
- Drag and drop "Google Maps" icon to add it to the relevant location on your page.
- Resize it to the desired shape to fit on your site.
- Open the settings panel - you have to press on "Properties" button either by clicking on pencil icon (-top right corner of the google maps box) or right-click with the mouse on the box.
- "Enter new project name" - specify name ("mysite" for example) and agree with Terms of Service.
- Click on "CREATE AND ENABLE API" button.
- Copy YOUR API KEY.
- Go back to Site builder and paste the key in the field below "API Key".
- You can select Address by typing it or to drag the marker on the map below.
- Select "Zoom level".
- Click "Apply".
Check out the video for a better visualization of Google maps integration:
This article is not yet rated.
Login to give us feedback