If you want to have a link to file you should follow these steps:
- Mark the text which you want to have as a link to PDF (or any other) file.
- Press the Link icon.
- Select option "File from your computer"
- Choose .PDF file from your Computer and upload it.
- Tick "Open in New Window" if necessary.
You can change the color and style of text link by following these steps:
- Navigate to the top right corner, click on the -"gear" icon and select from the drop-down menu the third option "Styles".
- Select second tab - "Links".
- Edit the color and font size of the links and also for the hover style (hover style is visible when your mouse pointer is over the link).
0% find this article helpful.
Login to give us feedback