1. For contact synchronization, you have to set up a CardDav account using SOGo connector.
1. Download the SOGo connector from SOGo website: https://sogo.nu/.
2. Open Thunderbird and go to:
- macOS: Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions
- Windows: Tools -> Add-ons.
3. Click on the gear icon and choose "Install Add-on From File..."
4. Select the downloaded SOGo Connector xpi file to install it.
5. Restart Thunderbird.
6. Login to your mail account using SOGo: mail.svenskadomaner.se.
7. Click on "Address book" in the top right corner.
8. Choose the address book you want to sync (Personal Address Book is the default one), click on 3 vertical dots, choose "Link to this Address Book".
9. Copy CardDAV URL.
10. Launch Thunderbird and open Address book:
- macOS: menu Windows -> Address Book. Right-click in left sidebar and choose "Properties".
- Window: menu File -> New -> Remote Address Book
11. Fill in Name of the address book.
URL: paste the link that you copied in step 9.
Optionally check Periodic sync.
12. Click "ОК" button.
2. For calendar synchronization, you have to set up a CalDav account using Lightning - calendar add-on for Thunderbird.
1. Open Thunderbird and go to Tools -> Add-ons. Search "Lightning" and install it.
2. Restart Thunderbird.
3. Login to your mail account using SOGo: mail.svenskadomaner.se.
4. Click on "Calendar" in the top right corner.
5. Choose the calendar you want to sync (Personal Calendar is the default one), click on 3 vertical dots, choose "Link to this Calendar".
6. Copy CalDAV URL.
7. Launch Thunderbird and create a new calendar from menu File -> New -> Calendar
8. Choose "On the Network" option. Click "Continue".
9. Click on the CalDav option and paste the link that you copied in step 6. Click "Continue".
10. Type name for your calendar, optionally choose color, and click "Continue" button.
11. Your calendar is added.
This article is not yet rated.
Login to give us feedback