In case you have switched to our new webmail service SOGo, you may want to import your address book from Roundcube.
You can also import an existing address book to SOGO from different sources if you have a "VCF" file, vCard or "LDIF" file.
How to export an address book from Roundcube?
- Login to your mail account using Roundcube: mail.svenskadomaner.se.
- Click on "Contacts" on the top right corner.
- Click on the "Export" icon on the top left corner and save a "contacts.vcf" file to your desktop.
How to import an address book in SOGo?
- Login to your mail account using SOGo: mail.svenskadomaner.se.
- Click the address book icon at the top right corner.
- All available address books will be visible on the left sidebar.
- Click on the address book you want to use. Click on the 3 dots next to it and select “Import”.
- Click “Upload” to select the exported file from your desktop that contains the contacts you want to import. If you have exported it from Roundcube, it will be called “contacts.vcf”.
Your contacts will now appear in your SOGo address book.
This article is not yet rated.
Login to give us feedback