Change of domain ownership was cost free for all domains until November 2016.
With Premium domains this administrative service is still cost-free, where for Cheap domain transfer is charged according to this pricelist.
- Before a transfer of ownership is concluded at Svenska Domäner Stockholm all outstanding invoices related to this domain must be paid by current owner.
- In order to change ownership of a domain name to another person/company you need to use the form found here:
Download transfer form.
- Note that the form must be signed by both parties and that an ID document of both parties must be attached to the letter.
- Send the original signed paper by post to the following address:
Svenska Domäner Stockholm
125 30 Älvsjö
- Alternatively, you can send scanned signed paper by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a transferred domain is a Cheap domain, then Svenska Domäner Stockholm will create an invoice according to the pricelist for up to 5 domains and notify the current owner about pending payment.
- After invoice have been paid, transfer of owner will be completed.
- If a transferred domain is Premium domain, then ownership change will take place after receiving correctly filled transfer form.
This article is not yet rated.
Login to give us feedback