Remember to choose a safe password with special characters.
For security reasons your password must be at least 8 characters including 1 uppercase letter, 1 digit and 1 lowercase letter.
I'm using Roundcube
Here is how to change your password in Roundcube mail client:
- Login to your mail account with current credentials using Roundcube: mail.svenskadomaner.se.
- Click on the settings in the top right corner.
- Click on "Password" in the left sidebar.
- Type your current password and your new password twice and click on "Save" button.
- You should see a message that your new password is successfully saved.
I'm using SOGo
Here is how to do change your password in SOGo mail client:
- Login to your mail account with current credentials using SOGo: mail.svenskadomaner.se.
- Click on the preferences icon next to your name in the left sidebar.
- Click on the tab "Password" under general settings.
- Type your new password twice and click on "Change" button.
- You should see a message that your password were changed successfully.
Here is how to do change your password through your control panel (cPanel):
- Login to your Svenska Domäner account.
- Navigate to service's main page.
- Scroll down to Functions/Shortcuts section and press "Mail accounts" button.
- List of all your emails is presented under Email Accounts section.
If list of your emails is huge (> 10) then in order to find email:
- Enter exact email address in search field above the list.
- Use page links at the bottom of the list to go to the next 10 results.
- Change number in Page Size filter in the right corner above the list. This number limits the results you see on one page.
- Once you have identified the desired email in the list press "Manage" button for that email row.
- Type your new password in Password field.
Strenght bar will show if your new password is strong or weak.
This article is not yet rated.
Login to give us feedback